Welcome to the FDLP Community site!

This site is designed to create an online, interactive venue to enhance the world of Government documents. All members of the Federal depository library community can create an account. Sign up today to start sharing your knowledge, experiences, and resources while also benefiting from the expertise of other library professionals from around the country.

Groups
Friends
Photos
Activities

About Me

Contact Info
Institution
University of Delaware
DPOS#
Library Type
Academic
Address
181 S. College Ave.
City
Newark
State
Delaware
Zip Code
19717-5267
Country
United States
Phone #
302 831-8671
Fax #
302 831-6996
Additional Information
Biography
MLS, University at Buffalo
B.A., History, Binghamton University
Interests
Cataloging, scuba diving
Occupation
Librarian
Memberships
ALA
GODORT

Recent activities

2 months ago
Bill Sudduth and Rich Gause are now friends Feb 13
3 months ago
4 months ago
james jacobs and Jaime Huaman are now friends Dec 05
6 months ago
Laura Harper and Celina Nichols are now friends Sep 30
7 months ago
Larry Romans and Catherine Dwyer are now friends Sep 20
Larry Romans uploaded a new avatar. Sep 19
8 months ago
Lori Smith and Antoinette W. Satterfield are now friends Aug 27
11 months ago
12 months ago
13 months ago
james jacobs and Sarah Erekson are now friends Mar 30
Gwen Sinclair and Nina Hagiwara are now friends Mar 17
james jacobs created a blog entry Please sign our peti... Mar 16
14 months ago
Jim Noel added a new comment on the photo dlc2012-gpo0926 Feb 14
15 months ago
Shari Laster and Debbie Rabina are now friends Jan 16
16 months ago
Larry Romans and Christopher Brown are now friends Dec 03
17 months ago
18 months ago

My Blogs

John Stevenson has not created a blog entry yet.

My Blog Comments

Classed Y 3.T 25:2 EL 2/12, [i]Electricity[/i] is a handsome publication edited by Bill Sims ; designed and illustrated by David Macaulay for Tennessee Valley Authority and published in 1983. For anyone who likes David Macaulay's pen and ink illustra .....
2009-08-10 11:44:28
University of Delaware has cataloged many of the environmental impact statements/reports received on deposit, using GPO's records. As drafts often include data or other information not contained in the final version, it's important to weigh that in .....

My Forum Posts

• Monday, 08 July 2013 07:02
    Do the depository librarian and the library's director automatically receive a copy of completed Biennial Survey responses? Are the "additional recipients" in fact allowing for four addresses to receive a copy of the responses? Thanks.
  • Tuesday, 27 September 2011 10:56
    In [b:153onv8x]Question 26. Which training formats does your library expect to utilize in the next two years for staff training?[/b:153onv8x] it is not clear whether the responses are intended to be hosted/conducted by the library, or whether the lib .....
  • Tuesday, 27 September 2011 10:46
    [b:2ym5ozpd]Question 25. How are library staff (depository and non-depository personnel) regularly made aware of FDLP information, including public access requirements and new Federal Government information products, services, and resources, in order .....
  • Tuesday, 27 September 2011 10:31
    In [b:2b29lvfw]Question 21. Does your library perform the following related to your integrated library system?[/b:2b29lvfw] two of the responses are open to interpretation. Is the second response, [b:2b29lvfw]Import GPO's catalog records into your i .....
  • Tuesday, 27 September 2011 10:22
    In [b:1m8l3u8i]Question 20. How does your library manage online depository publications. Select all that apply.[/b:1m8l3u8i] one option is "Develops guides or pathfinders about online only publications." This wording seems designed to exclu .....
  • Thursday, 22 September 2011 07:04
    The setting of holdings in OCLC is related to loading records in library catalogs and has broad implications for providing services, including discovery of online resources and ILL. How should this be recorded in Question 20?
  • Monday, 13 June 2011 11:14
    Regarding the News Archive page, it's stated that "Every news article we publish can be accessed from this page via the search." In addition to searching, will it be possible for users to browse news items by date?
  • Friday, 22 April 2011 11:44
    The design of this template is attractive and including new colors is a refreshing change from the red, white, and blue dominating older GPO pages. The real test will be whether users can locate needed content within two categories. Improved search c .....
  • Wednesday, 01 December 2010 06:25
    For those seeking to make Army History available as an electronic resource, GPO has adapted OCLC record #608222159 for CGP, including the PURL Beverly mentioned. Title Army history [electronic resource] : the professional bulletin of Army history .....
  • Tuesday, 23 November 2010 11:38
    GPO classifiers have assigned multiple item numbers to a single publication in the past, allowing nautical charts which cover waters of two regions to be selected by libraries selecting either or both regions. I share the frustration mentioned here .....

My Events

Upcoming Events created by or attended this user

No events

View all events here